To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Supervisor/Manager Academy level focuses on the supervisor or manager role as a leader, communicating effectively, and performance management. The Academy frames these core concepts in the unique local government environment, and helps new or established supervisors and managers build trust, accountability, and effective work teams.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Orientation – Wednesday, March 24 (10:00 – 10:45am only)
Tuesday, March 30
Tuesday, April 13
Tuesday, April 27
Tuesday, May 11
Tuesday, May 25
Tuesday, June 8
Registration: This Academy is full and we have closed registration. Our Lead/Senior Academy is still open for registrations. If you would like to be added to a wait list for a future Academy, please contact Rich Oppenheim at firstname.lastname@example.org.