Your choice of location
free from distraction
To view the Informational Training Flyer, click here.
Note: Space is limited, so reserve your spot soon!!
RGS is pleased to offer a Virtual Classroom learning opportunity on the topic of Anti-Harassment Training for Employees. This is a 60 minute, interactive class designed to get into compliance with new anti-harassment laws. Our virtual classroom training on Anti-Harassment includes:
• Material compliant with SB 1343, AB 2053, and AB 396.
• Required DFEH elements.
• A means to contact our trainer for questions after the training.
• Questions that assess learning of participants.
• Skill-building activities to assess understanding and application of content.
• Hypothetical scenarios about harassment with discussion questions.
• Certificates of completion for those that participate actively in all training elements.
To register and pay for the webinar, please contact Jo Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-587-7300, ext. 37. Payment can be by check, or via credit card using PayPal. Jo will work with you to process payment when you register.