To view the Informational Training Flyer, click here.
Note: Space is limited, so reserve your spot soon!!
RGS is pleased to offer a virtual webinar on the topic of Anti-Harassment and Prevention of Abusive Conduct Training for Employees. Keeping the workplace free of harassment and abusive conduct is critical to agencies. Beyond being mandated, this course can help strengthen your agency culture by educating leaders about the impact of harassing behaviors and how to address them if they occur. This is a one-hour, interactive class is compliant with new anti-harassment and prevention of abusive conduct laws. The training includes:
- Material compliant with SB 1343, AB 2053, and AB 396.
- Required DFEH elements.
- A means to contact our trainer for questions after the training.
- Questions that assess learning of participants.
- Skill-building activities to assess understanding and application of content.
- Hypothetical scenarios about harassment with discussion questions.
- Certificates of completion for those that participate actively in all training elements.
To register for this webinar, pay via PayPal using the form below. Please be sure to include the contact name and email for a person who will be attending the webinar (this individual should also be able to provide contact information for any additional participants on the paid registration). For registrations greater than 5 individuals, please contact Jo Miller directly at (650) 587-7300 x37 or via email at email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: For scheduled and paid webinar participant no shows, no refund of the costs will be given. If a participant is unable to attend, that agency may send an alternate for the registrant. If given one week’s notice prior to the webinar, the agency will receive a credit toward an upcoming webinar that may be used within the next 12 calendar months.
We are sorry, registration for this Virtual Training is closed.