To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Lead/Senior-Level Academy focuses on many of the same concepts from our Supervisor/Manager level but from the lead/senior-level employee perspective. These roles often have to get work done with teams and co-workers without a formal authoritative role. This Academy shows leads how to contribute to a better work environment and performance and provide support to supervisors and managers.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Lead/Senior-level Workers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability – the Lead’s Role
- Managing Performance – the Lead’s Role
- Coaching for Success
Thursday, September 10
Thursday, September 24
Thursday, October 15
Thursday, October 29
Thursday, November 12
Thursday, November 19
Registration: To register, complete the registration form. Follow the instructions for submitting payment via check, or to pay via credit card, please contact Jo Miller at (650) 587-7300 x37.