To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Supervisor/Manager Academy level focuses on the supervisor or manager role as a leader, communicating effectively, and performance management. The Academy frames these core concepts in the unique local government environment, and helps new or established supervisors and managers build trust, accountability, and effective work teams.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Tuesday, September 1
Tuesday, September 15
Tuesday, October 6
Tuesday, October 20
Tuesday, November 3
Tuesday, November 17
Registration: We are sorry, this Virtual Academy is full. The next Virtual Supervisor/Manager Training Academy will start on September 22, 2020. Please click here to register.