Fall 2021 Virtual Supervisor/Manager Academy #2 – Day 1
To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Supervisor/Manager Academy level focuses on the supervisor or manager role as a leader, communicating effectively, and performance management. The Academy frames these core concepts in the unique local government environment, and helps new or established supervisors and managers build trust, accountability, and effective work teams.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Orientation – Wednesday, September 29 (10:00-10:45am)
Tuesday, October 5 (must register by this date)
Tuesday, October 19
Tuesday, November 2
Tuesday, November 16
Tuesday, November 30
Tuesday, December 14
Registration: This Academy has limited seats available. Please contact Richard Oppenheim at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register attendees for this Academy and he can help determine seating capacity for your request.