Fall 2021 Virtual Lead/Senior Worker Academy – Day 1
To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Lead/Senior-Level Academy focuses on many of the same concepts from our Supervisor/Manager level but from the lead/senior-level employee perspective. These roles often have to get work done with teams and co-workers without a formal authoritative role. This Academy shows leads how to contribute to a better work environment and performance and provide support to supervisors and managers.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Orientation – Thursday, September 9 (10:00-10:45am)
Thursday, September 16 (must register by this date)
Thursday, September 23
Thursday, October 7
Thursday, October 21
Thursday, November 4
Thursday, November 18
Registration: To register, complete the registration form which includes payment information.