Fall 2023 Lead/Senior Academy – Day 1
Download the informational Training Academy Flyer
The Lead/Senior-Level Academy focuses on many of the same concepts from our Supervisor/Manager level but from the lead/senior-level employee perspective. These roles often have to get work done with teams and co-workers without a formal authoritative role. This Academy shows leads how to contribute to a better work environment and performance and provide support to supervisors and managers.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Thursday, September 21 (must register by this date)
Thursday, October 5
Thursday, October 19
Thursday, November 2
Thursday, November 16
Thursday, November 30
Registration: To register, complete the registration form which includes payment information.
Comments are closed.