Summer 2021 Virtual Supervisor / Manager Training Academy – Day 1
To view the informational Training Academy Flyer, click here.
The Supervisor/Manager Academy level focuses on the supervisor or manager role as a leader, communicating effectively, and performance management. The Academy frames these core concepts in the unique local government environment and helps new or established supervisors and managers build trust, accountability, and effective work teams.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Orientation – Wednesday, May 12 (10:00 – 10:45am)
Tuesday, May 18 (must register by this date)
Tuesday, June 1
Tuesday, June 15
Tuesday, June 29
Tuesday, July 13
Tuesday, July 27
Registration: This Academy is full and no longer accepting registrations. We are finalizing dates for our Fall 2021 Academy season. Please contact Richard Oppenheim at email@example.com or 650-587-7313 if you would like to be notified about the upcoming schedule, or for any other Academy questions.