Winter 2023 Supervisor/Manager Academy – Day 1
Download the informational Training Academy Flyer
The Supervisor/Manager Academy level focuses on the supervisor or manager role as a leader, communicating effectively, and performance management. The Academy frames these core concepts in the unique local government environment, and helps new or established supervisors and managers build trust, accountability, and effective work teams.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/SKILL BUILDING IN:
- Getting Work Done Through People
- Engaging Employees to Create a Positive & Productive Workforce
- Exploring the Many Roles of Supervisors/Managers
- Identifying Leadership Levels
- Building Power and Influence
- Communicating Effectively as a Leader
- Conducting Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Leading Proactively
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for Success
Tuesday, February 14 (must register by this date)
Tuesday, February 28
Tuesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 28
Tuesday, April 11
Tuesday, April 25
Registration: This Academy is closed. Please contact Yolanda Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 587-7300 x53 to be added to the wait list for future Academies.
Comments are closed.