Regional Government Services (RGS) will have five Advisors at the CALPELRA conference – look for us at the conference wearing our “Ask Me!” buttons, and follow their messaging throughout the conference to locate them.
Any member of our team will be happy to discuss your business needs and give you information about the variety of ways RGS can assist your agency.
RGS is also offering a free Mini-Assessment opportunity to one lucky conference attendee drawn from those who enter using the instructions below.
How To Enter
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/regional-government-services-authority
- Find an RGS staff member with Ask Me button to take a selfie
- Post this selfie on LinkedIn, with #RGSCALPELRA2019
Bonus Entry: Tag a friend in the post.
Entries open November 20-22!
Important Entry Conditions
Winners will be contacted via LinkedIn so be sure to keep an eye out for our message. Entries close November 22, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) PDT.
What IS the RGS HR Mini-Assessment Prize
The winner of the drawing will receive a free HR Mini-Assessment, which includes:
- A single interview with Chief Executive or designee on your organization’s HR goals
- A brief review of your agency’s Personnel Rules and/or HR administration policies and MOU’s to identify:
- Whether or not your policies effectively support your HR goals
- Any significant gaps in current best practices for HR compliance
- A brief, written report with key information bullet-pointed for your convenience