Regional Government Services (RGS) offers an expanded Economic Development service line to local city, county, university, and special district public agencies throughout the West. The RGS team is comprised of highly skilled, seasoned professionals with expertise in economic development services. Our focus is advising clients on opportunities to enhance business and revenues and strengthen existing economic development programs. We also provide services to agencies that do not have existing programs, or that are experiencing staff transitions. The RGS team is particularly attuned to the current challenges facing our communities including COVID and disaster recovery planning and implementation.
The RGS model involves establishing trusted client relationships and offering scalable services to meet each agency’s unique challenges. The RGS Economic Development team’s services include:
- Economic development capacity and needs assessments
- Project specific economic analysis and reporting
- Economic diversification strategies
- Workforce analysis and development strategies
- Business friendly checkup
- Revenue enhancement analysis and strategy
- Multi-agency and cross-jurisdictional coordination
- Cluster analysis and strategy
- Federal grant development and administration
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- COVID recovery planning and implementation
- Staff and agency transitions
- Project management
The RGS Economic Development team draws on the diverse professional experience of its members and leverages modern data analytic tools to deliver meaningful insights for decision-makers. RGS maintains active partnerships with leading data service providers and vendors to deliver the most current, best-of-class results for our clients. As a full-service agency, RGS is also well positioned to provide comprehensive program implementation for select clients.
RGS has developed its Business Friendly Checkup to help local jurisdictions attract and retain jobs, business and investment. Click here to learn more.
To learn more about the RGS Economic Development Service line please contact Joshua Metz to schedule a videoconference meeting at (650) 587-7300 x27 or firstname.lastname@example.org.