Please click to download RGS’ general RGS Services Brochure
Regional Government Services (RGS) is pleased to offer an expanded Economic Development service line to local city, county, university and special district public agencies throughout the West. The RGS team is comprised of highly skilled, seasoned professionals with deep expertise in a broad range of economic development services. Our focus is advising clients on opportunities to enhance business and revenues, strengthen existing economic development programs, and providing infill services to agencies without existing programs, or experiencing staff transitions. The RGS team is particularly attuned to the current challenges facing our communities including COVID and disaster recovery planning and implementation.
The RGS model involves establishing trusted client relationships and offering scalable services to meet each agency’s unique challenges. RGS draws on a deep bench of seasoned talent to deliver value adding services to client agencies. The RGS Economic Development team has particular strength in providing:
- Economic Development Capacity and Needs Assessments
- Project Specific Economic Analysis and Reporting
- Economic Diversification Strategies
- Workforce Analysis and Development Strategies
- Business Recruitment and Retention Strategies and Program Implementation
- Revenue Enhancement Analysis and Strategy Development
- Multi-agency / Cross-Jurisdictional Coordination
- Cluster Analysis and Strategic Development
- Federal Grant Development and Administration
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
- COVID Recovery Planning and Implementation
- Staff and Agency Transitions
- Project Management
The RGS Economic Development team draws on the diverse professional experience of its members, and leverages modern data analytic tools to deliver meaningful insights for its client agency decision-makers. RGS maintains active partnerships with leading data service providers and vendors to deliver the most current, best of class results for our clients. RGS Advisors are primarily focused on delivering actionable insights for decision-making. As a full-service agency, RGS is also well positioned to provide comprehensive program implementation for select clients.
Recent projects include:
- Guiding multiple civic & educational partners in preparation and delivery of compelling business recruitment package integrating local, regional and State incentives. Contributed to securing a cutting-edge aerospace manufacturer representing 1600 new jobs, and an anchor to an emerging center of excellence in autonomous mobility, artificial intelligence and robotics.
- Supporting a leading university in updating its vision for a collaborative, regional technology focused, research and development center including strategic planning, partner and tenant development, and identification, coordination and securing public and private funding.
To learn more about the RGS Economic Development Service line please contact Josh Metz to schedule a videoconference meeting at (650) 587-7300 x27 or firstname.lastname@example.org.