Regional Government Services (RGS) provides comprehensive emergency management support services to local government agencies. Our team is ready to deliver, develop, and implement a broad range of emergency management programs, readiness assessments and staff training, as well as administrative recovery services for cities, counties, and special districts throughout California.
The RGS Emergency Management Team has experience in all phases of emergency management including preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation. We have in-depth knowledge of local emergency management programs and systems, response system functions, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) compliant records and claims management, and overall emergency management program assessment and design. Our areas of expertise include planning and developing:
- Emergency operations center (EOC) capability and functionality.
- Emergency operations center training and exercises.
- Intra- and inter-agency emergency management collaboration and coordination.
- Cost recovery systems..
- Internal and external emergency response communications.
- Resource and asset tracking and accountability.
- Agency continuity of operations.
- Emergency and disaster plan development.
To discuss your project need, contact: