RGS offers a wide range of land use planning and regulatory services, including contract staffing to support public agencies with fluctuating workloads engaged in planning, zoning, subdivision, land use and coastal regulation. The RGS Planning team provides its services to cities, counties, special districts, and Joint Powers Authorities throughout California. Our services include providing experienced planning staff to:
- Manage fluctuating workloads and/or special projects;
- Review, process and present complex plans to boards, commissions and councils;
- Prepare General Plan elements, updates and comprehensive revisions;
- Amend regulatory codes and ordinances pertaining to land use, development and subdivision;
- Prepare technical studies, staff reports and environmental assessments;
- Draft development standards and design guidelines for various types of land use; and
- Manage, train and evaluate subordinate planning staff.
We specialize in providing professional support for small to mid-sized agencies, serving as the agency’s planning staff or supplementing its current and forward planning programs.
To discuss your project need, contact: