Regional Government Services (RGS) offers comprehensive regional planning and strategic communications services to cities, counties, special districts, and regional planning agencies throughout California.
Our team helps small to mid-sized agencies use data, studies, innovative research, and engagement tools to effectively communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders as well as constituents. We specialize in reaching out to under-served populations and resolving controversy.
Our advisors and technical experts can assist in several cross-cutting planning areas, including: long-range transportation planning, regional housing, homelessness initiatives, habitat conservation planning, airport land-use planning, tax measure and fee evaluations, and strategic plan development. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Economic and demographic analyses
- Policy analysis and evaluation
- Research and best practices for policy development
- Media and government relations
- Intergovernmental coordination
- Project team and stakeholder meeting facilitation
- Outreach, communication, civic and stakeholder engagement planning/implementation (we specialize in reaching out to under-served populations and resolving controversy)
- Graphic design, project branding, website development, and project collateral development
- Project management to coordinate technical analyses, policy considerations, metric development, and stakeholder/civic engagement across a wide variety of local and regional planning efforts
Our ad hoc teams work across multiple service lines, including economic development, finance, and HR. We focus on working with small to mid-sized agencies to provide the value-added synergies needed to deliver work products infused with not only subject matter expertise, but also adapted for the agency’s work culture for ease of implementation with limited staffing and budget.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your agency’s needs, please contact: