Currently due to COVID-19 restrictions, RGS is only delivering virtual training sessions in 2020.
RGS Training and Development believes in the power of local government to strengthen our communities during these rapidly changing and uncertain times. That strength is driven by skilled employees and leaders who can effectively drive the response to these challenges.
We help local government agencies:
- Meet the development needs of their employees at the leadership and employee levels.
- Provide development solutions at the individual, team, unit, department, or organizational level.
- Respond to key strategic goals in succession planning and skill-building to increase resiliency to retirements/transfers, skill/performance gaps, technological advances, and generational shifts/differences.
- Provide live, interactive, virtual Training and Development solutions to develop your remote or partially remote workforce.
- Provide custom packages to meet many of your agency’s development needs.
Our training products are not corporate training products. Our trainers and facilitators are not corporate trainers. They have experience in local government and a strong foundation in employee and organizational development. This allows them to specifically address the complex challenges local government agencies face. They are experts at facilitating change and growth to help develop skills needed to move your agency forward in a positive, inclusive, and participative manner.
Upcoming Training Events
|Unconscious Bias||December 8, 2020|
|Virtual Supervisor/Manager Training Academy||Feb. 23, Mar. 9, Mar. 23, Apr. 6, Apr. 20, May 4|
|Virtual Lead/Senior Worker Training Academy||Feb. 25, Mar. 11, Mar. 25, Apr. 5, Apr.22, May 6|
Contact Rich Oppenheim at 650-587-7313 or email@example.com to learn about our virtual Training and Development services.