Please click to download the general RGS Services Brochure
RGS Leadership Academies RGS Training Sessions Executive/Management Coaching Team/Organizational Effectiveness
RGS believes that local government leaders have the power to strengthen their communities during rapidly changing and uncertain times. The Training Team provides a variety of solutions to develop employee and leader skills to effectively respond to these challenges. We help:
- Meet the development needs of employees and leaders.
- Deliver development solutions at the individual, team, department, or organizational level.
- Prepare for succession planning, retirements, and transfers.
- Address skill/performance gaps, technological advances, and generational differences.
- Offer live, interactive, virtual solutions to develop remote or partially remote workforces.
- Design custom packages to meet agency development needs.
Our trainers and facilitators use their experience in local government and knowledge of employee and organizational development to produce change and growth and help move your agency forward in a positive, inclusive, and participative manner.
Upcoming Training Events
|Fall 2023 Supervisor/Manager Academy||Sept. 12, Sept. 26, Oct. 10, Oct. 24, Nov. 7, Nov. 21
8:30am - 11:30am
|Fall 2023 Lead/Senior Academy||Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16, Nov. 30
8:30am - 11:30am
|Local Government Analyst Boot Camp||Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 30, Dec. 14, Jan. 4, Jan. 18, Feb. 1, Feb. 15, Feb. 29, Mar. 14|
Contact Rich Oppenheim at 650-587-7313 or email@example.com to learn about our virtual Training services.