HOW REGIONAL GOVERNMENT SERVICES (RGS) CAN SERVE YOUR AGENCY
RGS is a local government agency, staffed by experienced public sector administrators. We know that not every agency has the resources to obtain the talent necessary to keep key administrative functions and projects operating at optimal levels. Indeed, unique combinations of special skills and professional experience are often required, and it is difficult to find one person who has all of them. Even if an agency has the resources to obtain talent, workload often outruns capacity!
RGS offers a cost-effective solution – an administrative and project service team that can provide experienced, public sector professionals to support YOUR agency in creating, updating, or implementing administrative best practices or specific projects. To make this as simple as possible for you, an RGS team leader coordinates the team’s skills as required for completion of each specific project.
RGS professionals are constantly refining best practices and developing tools to provide quality recommendations and services to our partners. Our services and systems incorporate current legal and industry standards, are intended to be practical and simple to implement based on our own experience doing the work, and are easily adapted to an agency’s specific needs and circumstances.
Public agencies can trust RGS to take support their core mission and successful delivery of local services by thoughtful delivery of services such as:
- Disability and Leave Management
- Classification and Compensation
- Economic Development Projects and Programs
- Emergency Management Planning and Cost Recovery
- Finance, Accounting and Payroll Consultation and Services
- Comprehensive Agency Staff Support
- Human Resource Management Consultation and Services
- Implementation and Workflow Integration of Information Technology
- Land Use Planning Projects and Programs
- Risk Pools and Other Shared Resource Programs
- Project Management Consultation and Services
- Recruitment and Selection Services – All Agency Staff Levels
- Training and Development Courses and Consultation
- Transition Management Consultation and Services
Click on the specific service area in the Services menu or Learn More HERE
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your agency’s need, please contact:
Partner Agency Relations Manager