Coaching is a powerful and important resource for local government leaders to set an accelerated course for development and results. It involves focused one-on-one assistance on specific goals you wish to achieve.
Clients seek coaching when they have a desire to be more effective, accomplish new goals or need support in their quest for personal development. Our coaches help clients who self-refer by:
- Assisting in the identification of goals
- Performing initial assessments
- Developing a coaching plan
- Reinforcing transfer of concepts learned in training sessions through applied practice and feedback
- Assisting the manager in establishing clear performance goals to be accomplished
- Working with the client to develop a coaching plan to move forward
- Involving the manager at key intervals for feedback and dialogue on how the client is progressing.
|# of Coaching Sessions||Cost|
For more information on our coaching program, contact Rich Oppenheim at 650-587-7313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.